Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Lesieur Celine -
Number of replies: 0
I decided to choose the National Geographic website. This site has articles curated for pretty much everybody, maybe except large families as the cost of travel accommodation can be quite high for them. Other than that, there are a variety of destinations and things to do; so everyone can enjoy something, presented on the website, to do. The articles are about a lot of different types of travel, such as adventure travel, spiritual travel or even culinary travel.

I chose an article about Finnish culture as I was curious to know more about a culture I know little about. The article is titled : "Letting off steam : everything you need to know about Finnish sauna", it presents the origin of the tradition, the beliefs linked to it and the evolution of this tradition. The article isn’t really dependant on pictures, which you can notice with the very little number of pictures in the article; although they do help to picture what the saunas look like. The article is interesting as it brings a lot of new information to discover a new culture through their habits.