Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Baupin Marie -
Number of replies: 0
I chose the website country roads magazine which is a website destinated for a lot of types of travellers. Indeed, there is several articles which deals about outdoor activities, places to visit, restaurants to eat… There is a lot a choice in the topics of the articles but also in the way it is written. They published shorts articles without a lot of text, but also long text with a lot of descriptives sentences to make feel to the lector like he is visiting the specific place the article deals about.
I chose the article « The Brilliant Twin Cities Beckon This Fall » without knowing what will be the topic of the writing. This article talks about the differents concerts, art festivals, theatre festivals which takes place in the cities « Monroe-West Monroe ».
The article shows a picture in front of each types of festivals to illustrate all of the events which will take place in the cities. I think the pictures help to figure out the events but are not necessary to understand the theme of each festivals.
This article is for me an easy reading document which is efficiency if you are looking for arts festivals and don’t have a lot of time to read long descriptive articles.
https://countryroadsmagazine.com/travel/getaways/visit-monroe-west-monroe/