Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Merceron Zoe -
Number of replies: 1
I visited The Guardian website; this is a very famous newspaper throughout the world and particularly in Great Britain. Thus, the target audience is very diversified but most of them are English speakers who want to visit Europe. Indeed, most of the articles describe trips in Europe or not, for family or a couple, sometimes luxurious, sometimes adventurous, depending on the subject. Some examples are “Gourmet nights” or “Paddling calendar: the best places to kayak and canoe in Australia” articles or “Family holidays” section. In most cases, articles are quite long but also brief: they describe various places in the same article such as practical guides.

I read the article named “I campervanned across Ireland alone – and climbed as many mountains as I could”. I chose this article because I want to realize a road trip in Ireland in few years. I also like this travel writing due to the sharing of experiences; a traveler shares her own experience and difficulties about travelling and climbing alone to challenge herself. Her story makes me want to push my limits by traveling alone. In this case, the article does not depend on images, it is a kind of testimony.
https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2023/dec/31/i-campervanned-across-ireland-alone-and-climbed-as-many-mountains-as-i-could
Re: Share Your Article by O'Connor Michael -