Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Chapeau Anne -
Number of replies: 0
I explored the travel magazine site. There's something for everyone on this site. It talks about luxury and business travel, the 10 best reasons to visit a country, the best time to travel, tips for short and long trips, and a little cultural history and cultural differences. All articles are short and contain plenty of pictures.

I've chosen the article entitled "How Ventine's day is celebrated around the world". (https://www.thetravelmagazine.net/valentines-day-around-the-world/). I could have read the article without the pictures because it's short, but the pictures make it more interesting and make you want to read it even more. I didn't know that Valentine's Day isn't celebrated on the same day in all countries. In France, it's celebrated on February 14, but in South Korea, for example, it's celebrated every 14th of the month. In most countries, women receive gifts, but in some, like Japan, men receive chocolates. I enjoyed reading this article because I learned a few cultural differences about Valentine's Day, and the pictures made the reading more enjoyable.