Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Leclere Jeanne -
Number of replies: 0
I visited the website National Geographic and especially the section entitled "travel" and there are many articles that all types of travellers can recognize themselves on this website. The written articles are about the presentation of different places but they are also guides to plan your next trip. Indeed, you can find advice about food, places to visit, activities to do and things to bring with you. These articles could be useful for every travels evenf if the budgets differ; some articles are more for luxury travels and others are for cheaper travels.
I chose the article "Five of the best road trips in Iceland" (https://www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/article/best-road-trips-iceland) because I like the idea of Road trips and Iceland is a country which seems incredible and I would like to go there once in my life. I am not really sure about the impact of the picture on me because the article is pretty short and I think images are important when the article is long but it is not the case here. I think this article is really useful because it presents briefly the different road trips and you can easily determine if the road trip fits with expectations and then research more about the chosen one.