Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Braux Gabriel -
Number of replies: 0
I decided to talk about the "Travel magazine" website. This website has a lot of different article subjects from destination rankings to tips and themes travels. Everyone can find something that interest him on the website. If you want to do a short trip you can consult their “24/48 hours in” category which explain how you can enjoy yourself somewhere with only a short time and not a lot of money. Or you can check their “Travel Guides” where they not only talk about a specific location but about a whole city/region/country. The article I chose was one of those travel guides called: “Travel guide: Setouchi, Japan. Setouchi: A 300km journey along the Seto inland sea, island hopping, and visiting temples and museums on the way”. (https://www.thetravelmagazine.net/travel-guide-setouchi-japan/). I chose this article because I’m really fond of Japanese culture and one of my life goals would be to visit the country one day. However, I don’t really know what the country can offer to tourists, so I chose the article to learn more about it. The article describes several destinations to visit in the region of Setouchi. Not only cities but also natural places with beautiful landscapes, monuments, and museums in the countryside. The article is made as a road trip and mix every aspect of tourism with museums visits or just chilling and enjoying the view. For each destination it gives some information about it, key points like how to go in there. It doesn’t give too much information just to let people grab some ideas for their trip and conclude with some restaurants and hotels’ address. It took me five minutes to read the article, and it has a lot of pictures to describe the destinations. I would recommend it for someone looking for travel ideas.