Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Kuharic Oceane -
Number of replies: 0
I visited The New York Times website. The site publishes short, practical guides for travelers who want to spend about 36 hours in a city. The site offers guides for trips with more urban activities, which would suit people wishing to travel in greater comfort. Furthermore, the guides propose a wide range of prices and activities that can suit many types of travelers. However, the programs are not suitable for families but for single travelers or couples.

I chose the "36 hours in Vienna" article (https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/12/07/travel/things-to-do-vienna-austria.html). This article caught my attention because I plan to travel there one day and thought it could give me some ideas. I enjoyed this article a lot as it provides many recommendations concerning museums, shopping, key stops, restaurants, bars, or hostels in Vienna. For each activity, there is a good description of why the activity is worth doing and a little bit of history for some of them. I really appreciate the photos that illustrate the purposes and the web links of the different activities directly placed in the article, facilitating the reader's research. All the prices are also communicated. However, I think it lacks some transport tips for me.
In summary, this is generally a very good article for a couple that wants to spend a weekend in Vienna.