Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Daniel Marine -
Number of replies: 0
For my part, I decided to look at "The Guardian" website, which is a famous english newspaper, and it's the one in which the British say they have the most confidence. The Guardian covers various topics like : News, Opinion, Sport, Culture and Lifestyle, but on an international scale. In this website, the target audience is every British people. Indeed, in the travel part, they are articles about tradition in Ireland, the history of the Winter Olympics, German music. For example, there's a section called " Beach on a budget", which is a selection of 10 Hotels near to the beach in different tropical destinations such as Mexico, The Seychelles or the South Africa's Western Cap, but at an affordable price. As you can see, there are several types of trip; family trip, historical trip and more luxurious travel. Moreover, the articles ar quite long and complete, you can read them in 5 minutes or a little more.

Furthermore, I choose the article called "Top 10 budget beach hotels, guesthouses and hostels on the Yucatán peninsula, Mexico" , because the picture attracted me and having already been to Mexico, it brought back memories and intrigued me.  In the text, there's a selection of 10 Mexican hotels for medium budgets, each accompagnied by a picture. Besides, there is also the price and a description of the view, with things to see around the hotel. I would say that pictures are not essential, but they added an attractive appearance. Lastly, I think that this article is great but it could be improved, because each paragraph is only 8 lines long, so that it can't go really deeply and it's a shame.