Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Sarradin Sibyle -
Number of replies: 0
I chose to explore the Cn Traveler. In what I was able to observe, this website seems to target wealthy people, who have the capacity to invest a large sum of money for their trip. Indeed, there was no article about tips to travel cheaply. On the other side, I found many articles about big airplanes companies which could send you to tropical destinations, there was even a “Gold list”, as they called it, full of articles about the best luxury services (hotels, cruise ships, or restaurants) in each country. But this website is not only about expansive trips, even if it doesn’t present cheap trips, you can also find advices about road trips, family trips, mountain or coastal destination. The articles offered are quite comprehensive, and very quick to read. They contain photos of destinations that can attract readers. there you will find classifications of activities to do in a region, as well as advice for taking a particular type of trip, as well as feedback on trips.

I chose the article titled “How the Road Trip Recaptured Our Imagination This Year”. I appreciated it because the author mixed his personal experience, with a reflection on society, and added advice for having a good road trip. He didn’t just give us some tips or personal feedback, he tried to go further, and I find it quite original and pleasant to read even if it contains almost no illustrations.