Share Your Article

Re: Share Your Article

by Lecuyer Fany -
Number of replies: 0
I visited "The Travel Magazine" website. The published articles deal with diverse subjects and are adapted to all types of travelers. We can find hotel recommendations, information on cruises, travel guides for short stays, skiing guides, as well as trekking routes and hiking roads. The articles are short, concise, and their reading time is always less than 5 minutes.
One of the latest articles published was "12 Lip-Smacking, Tried and Tested London Restaurants." The title intrigued me, and having recently been to London, I wanted to see restaurants I might have missed. The image coming with the miniature of the article featured a dish (and it strengthened my interest). The article listed 12 fancy restaurants, providing details about their locations, amazing views, and specialties. I believe that images play a crucial role in this article, it allows readers to visualize the restaurant or the dishes proposed.
Before traveling, I often look for "must-try" restaurants, but I don't explore articles of this kind. I find the information not really relevant (the description of each restaurant don't add a lot, and prices are not even communicated).