Practice Task 2 : Layering (Post your Replies Here)

Re: Practice Task 2 : Layering (Post your Replies Here)

by Colonnier Lena -
Number of replies: 1
On a peaceful spring day, while walking my dog, I was enjoying the beauty of the landscape surrounding me. Merely a few steps from my house, this spot holds a special place in my heart for many reasons. It is a lengthy path, so extensive and straight that no curve is discernible. No cars are allowed on it, so it is free from engines noises. To one side of the path, a serene river flows. I can hear the gentle sound of the current, occasionally punctuated by sounds of fishes leaping and splashing. On the opposite side of the path lies a field, vast as two football pitches, hosting horses from my stables. Standing by the fence that separates me from them, I pluck some grass and extend it towards them. I watch with fascination as they interact, and the distinctive aroma of horses wafts through the air. Continuing my journey along the path, a continuous symphony of bird songs accompanies my steps. The birds sing in a rhythmic dialogue, their melodies intertwining as if engaged in a conversation with each other. During this time of the year, the landscape is vibrant green, and the path is adorned with flowers : daisies, dandelions, poppies... It forms a colorful and fragrant carpet.
The serene atmosphere has a calming effect, making me forget about everything.