Practice Task 2 : Layering (Post your Replies Here)

Re: Practice Task 2 : Layering (Post your Replies Here)

by Baupin Marie -
Number of replies: 1
It was an evening, I let go my IPhone to just have a look into the room where I was since 4 hours, sat on a not very robust wood chair. There was 3 other chairs like the one I was sat on it, two were occupated by my 2 grandparents and one was alone, waiting to a 4th person who could come to visit us. I could hear the « tic-tac » of the clock, which remembered me that this moment was limited. I focused more on the sound of the kitchen I was observing, I could hear the rumble of the 40 years old fridge like it is old, as my two grandparents but who were making less noises. The silence of the room was the occasion to focus on any components of the environnement. I could hear the slight regular breathing of my grandparents. They are sleeping. They couldn’t notice that the replay of their favourite TV show was over since an half hour. The IPad, placed on the table, was looking at us asking itself : am I so boring ? The dirty plates on the table testified of the delicious meal we ate, as my grandmother knows how to cook it. The tablecloth was dirty too, but the dry stains of it explain that it was a testimony of older tasty meals. Without any noise, the waiting 4th chair was filled with the hairy cat called « Fauvette ». The family is complete.