Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

by Baupin Marie -
Number of replies: 0
The principal hall of Polytech Angers Santé was perfectly empty. Only my lightly computer was turned on, waiting for me to write some words. The noisy fridge was functioning and saying « Give me 2 euros and you will have a muffin. ». My hungry stomach was tempted to feed the food dispenser with money… During 10 minutes, there wasn’t a particular odour. But suddently, a sweet scent of cigarette which is consuming could be perceived. My look turned towards outside and I could see the woman who is smocking. Some voices could be heard, from the BDE room, sometimes they were laughing, chatting or debating. When nobody was talking, people who were in the room might eating, or just appreciating the restful silence. Someone is walking towards the food dispenser, it could thinking « This time it is the right time ! ». When the girl arrived in front of the fridge, a silence full of thought could be perceived. This 1 minute are the result of an intern debate : « Should I take the bueno or the milka one ? ». My reflexion was interrupted by the loudly « BIP-BIP » of the dispenser. The choice was made. A loud noise which sounded negative are shouting « PAIEMENT REFUSED, YOU DON’T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY !! ». The fridge might be disappointed. It was not the right time…