Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

by Meron Charlyne -
Number of replies: 1
Sitting on a park on this beautiful Saturday afternoon, I observe all these people around me.
There is a lot of people coming to enjoy this lovely whether. Some of them are sitting on the benches on the park while others walking with their sunglasses. From my wood bench, I can see parents walking with their newborn in stroller, and the oldest child follow them with his tiny scooter. I can feel that he’s trying to go as fast as he can to impress his parents. He passes in front of them, imitating the sound of a car engine. His mum tries to join him and says to slow down while his father smiling at the baby in the stroller.
On my left, there is two people around my age, sitting on another bench who listening to some music on speakers. Their music wasn’t too much loud, it creates a background noise additional to the light road noise.
On my right, I see a senior couple gently walking arm in arm. The man tells her something that makes her laugh. While they are arriving near me, the woman sees me and smiles. I smile back, and they continue their way.
Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here. by O'Connor Michael -