Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

by Denis-Wurth Melissa -
Number of replies: 1
While sitting in the bus, going to cheer training, I observe everything around me to pass time: free seats, people around me, where they are sat, where they stand. Taking the bus, or every public transport, is very interesting, in my opinion. We can see very different people, gathered in this small space for a certain amount of time while they are going to different places. This time, we were only 3 in the bus (except the driver).
A teenage boy (I guess) sat at the end of the bus, watching outside, and dressed in black with a tracksuit, sneakers, and a hat. He had put his headphones on. His head moves a little bit, maybe with the music he’s listening to. Which type of music is he listening to? Maybe some rap?
In the middle of the bus, a woman was leaning against the window, scrolling on her phone. She was wearing a very long coat with a belt, a pink scarf, blue jeans, and black high-heeled boots. She seems tired, maybe she had a busy day at work.
The bus stopped, and the boy left. We are only 2 now in the bus, but not for a long time. The woman has pressed the button to get off at the next stop. I think I will finish this ride alone in the bus.
Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here. by O'Connor Michael -