Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here.

by Leclere Jeanne -
Number of replies: 1
I am in a doctor's waiting room, and I am waiting. Five people are in front of me, one old woman, two younger and two men. They are like me, they are waiting. A woman arrives and she is forced to sit on the chair which is usually dedicated to children. We are all in this little space with our masks and we don't share any word. some are scrolling on their phone and others contemplate the white wall in front of them. All look tired after this workday and these masks reduce the possible contact between us. Any smile, any expression is distinguishable. A man enters in the waiting room. He is not wearing a mask and apparently, he decides that he will not. He is not disturbed by the fact that we are all wearing a mask and he is not.
The first interaction is when the woman who is sitting on the children chair is our appointment. The old lady answers between two coughs that her is at 17:15 and the man who is not wearing a mask says that his is at 17:45. It means that there is about an hour of delay. The man at my right sighs loudly, the wait is going to be long.
Re: Practice Task 1 : Post your replies here. by O'Connor Michael -